- Pre/Post surgical: Have you recently undergone or are planning to undergo surgery and want to recover faster with less side effects? Some of the common surgeries people seek treatment at Pelvic Potential after include: hysterectomy, fibroid removal, gender affirmation surgery, breast reduction, mastectomy, joint surgery, spinal surgery and more.
- Running Performance: Do you want to prevent injuries, get faster, prepare your body for a new race distance or simply enjoy running more? Work with Dr. Tanza to identify how your unique body, form and the way you approach running can be improved.
- Physical therapy for Neurological Diagnoses: Dr. Tanza has a strong background in treatment of patients with Spinal Cord Injury, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury, MS, Parkinsons, ALS, Guillian-Barre and more.
- Physical therapy for Musculoskeletal Diagnoses: Dr. Tanza has been involved of the care of this population for over 15 years, treating pain involving your spine, jaw, shoulders, ribcage, hips, knees and feet
- Consultations for Care Giver Training: Do you have a family member or client who requires a caregiver? Dr. Tanza has a unique skill set in training family members, friends and hired caregivers to perform all transfers in a way that maximizes safety for all parties involved. This can be combined with creating and teaching home exercise programs than involve help of the caregiver, such as assisted exercises and stretching
Contact Pelvic Potential for more information: